HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR EQUESSSENTIAL BOOTS
Q. How do I care for my Equessential Magnetic Boots?
- Gently remove as much hair & dried sweat with a non-aggressive brush.
- Gentle hand wash in warm water, or;
- Boots can be put in the washing machine, using wool wash and a gentle wash cycle. Hook attachments should be securely fastened to the outside of the boot. Best results are gained when the boots are washed inside out (fleece out), we also recommend you place your boots in a wash bag.
- Dry flat in a shady area, away from any direct heat source.
Q. How do I care for my Equessential Ice Boots?
- To freeze your ice boots, simply place the whole boot flat in the freezer, ensuring the nylon inner faces outwards. Alternatively, remove the cold packs and freeze separately.
- When transporting your Ice Boots, wrap them up in themselves and place in a cooler.
- Store either frozen in the freezer. If unfrozen, ensure boots are totally dry before storing.
- Gentle hand wash in warm water.
- Ensure hook attachments are securely fastened to the outside of the boot, we recommend you place your boots in a wash bag.
- Dry flat in a shady area, away from any direct heat sources.
Option 1: Log into your account, go to the order you want to track and click ‘Track’. This will show the tracking information and you can click directly from this page to the Australia Post website with the tracking information. Alternatively, you can copy and paste the tracking number into the carrier’s website.
Option 2: Click the link in the email you received notifying dispatch of your order. This will take you directly to the relevant tracking information. Please allow 24-48 hours for tracking information to be available.
If your order hasn’t arrived by the estimated delivery date on your order confirmation email:
- Check we have the correct delivery address for your order and your contact details are up to date by logging into your account.
- Check to see if you have an attempted delivery card from one of our carriers. Your parcel may be awaiting collection at a local post office.
- Look in any safe areas the driver may have left your parcel, such as behind plant pots or bins, or in a shed, garage or porch.
We’ll make this process as simple as possible for you. If you would like to exchange the size of your purchase, or if it is defective, we’ll send you a Postage Paid Return Label at no cost to you. You must retain your original receipt and return the item to us in it's original (saleable) condition. You must organise the return of the product within 30 days of purchase. We ask you to appropriately package the item you are returning, affix the return label and drop the parcel at any Australia Post outlet. Before sending the item back, please contact our Customer Care team on 0413 439940 or 0403 126259 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can arrange and record the return request.
If you're not happy - we're not happy! We offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee on any product you purchase from us that does not perform to your expectations or has a manufacturing fault. Simply return it to us within 30 days in it's original, resalable condition, and we’ll issue you with a full refund. To organise a return, please contact our Customer Care team on 0413 439 940 or email@example.com
Of course! Simply contact us on 0413 439 940 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a return within 30 days of purchase. Once we receive the item being returned we’ll contact you to organise the exchange.
All of our products come with a manufacturing warranty, which is effective on each product on this website. Warranty dates are effective from date of purchase. Please keep your receipt with date and place of purchase recorded.
We warrant our products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship that result in failure during normal usage. Warranties are extended to the original end-user purchaser, beginning at the time of retail purchase.
This warranty does not cover misuse, unauthorised modifications or use of alternative inserts to the Equessential slides sold either with the boots or as refill packs, or external causes such as acts of nature. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, or damage to any Equessential product misused by the purchaser. This warranty does not apply to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse or modification of the product, each case will be reviewed and considered on their merits.
If you believe that an Equessential Product has an unsatisfactory defect, please contact the Customer Service Help Centre for assistance, via telephone, our website or email. Depending on the claim we will require evidence of the defect and purchase receipt via email or post.
Replacement or Repair of Products are covered by the same Equessential warranty as well as by consumer guarantees. Items will be replaced with the same item originally purchased. For items that cannot be replaced a full refund will be offered. Equessential will cover all postage costs for defective item claims but this must be arranged and agreed with Customer Service before any item is returned.
It’s our aim to keep our customers happy, so please feel free to call us with any concerns and we will do our best to resolve it.
We provide product information and FAQs on the relevant web pages for each product. Simply click the product picture or description on the menu. We also provide more in depth information for using Equessential Boots in our Help & Advice, Fittings and Buying Guide pages. If your questions are still not answered, please feel free to contact Customer Service on 0413 439 940 or by email to email@example.com
Our range of products are currently manufactured right here on the Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia. We are very proud to be an Australian owned business, we remain an Australian manufacturer and make it our priority to support other Australian businesses and use their materials wherever we can.
Our Equessential Horse Boots are Australian designed and 100% Australian owned. We take an enormous amount of pride in delivering you the best product, ensuring quality and functionality in every boot. We also pride our business location in Australia, allowing our team to be available to speak directly with our customer base, and offer help and advice in a personal and friendly manner.